Tuesday 7 July 2015

i do not wanna see you

how on earth someone who you cares
make no effort to make you feel good
even putting you down 
oh,such annoyance
i hope you know
I am hurt

I was there when you were crying like a baby
i was the one who wipes your tears 
i was the one who tickles you until you laugh so hard
i am so frustrated that i am writing this down
i was standing up for you whenever throws bad rumours over you

i do not want you at all
you are the one who came along
you tell me jokes 
you tell me stories
you tell me you will be by my side
you make me up and you too make me down
till the day i have felt I am afraid to fall in love again

i have dreams I wanna pursue them
can you stop telling me what to do or not because you will never be there
i wanna stop being your friend 
stop being your best friend
because you hurt me
you never care
i will never leave anything behind even my footprints neither Googling about you
i will only listen to happy song,watching funny series
i will just do anything to make me happy without you

No comments:

Post a Comment