Monday 13 February 2012

first love was historic and this one is magical!

what's love according to me?
love is when we texts each other till the dawn.
love is when you speak to me like you are whispering.
love is when you smile and laugh with me over silly joke.
love is when you care about my car's breakdown.
love is when we feel even closer when we are apart.
love is when you are there and get your ass fixed on the chair while talking to this crying baby.
love is when you comfort me during my bad times and menstruation period.
love is when you share with me about the story of your family.
love is when you ask me stop to contact that guy and this guy.
love is when you tell me it's OK to make mistake.
love is when you accept my parents dinner's invitation.
love is when you tell others:she's this and that.
love is when you debate with me.
love is when you keep quite while I am doing the talking.
love is when you are trying hard to control your temper while I am busy blaming yourself.
love is when you shares the same food with me.
love is when you say sorry for the mistake you've done.
love is when you always texts me in the morning.
love is love when it's you and me.

you make me understand that your love is magical.For that,I wish you all happiness in the world no matter what.
I miss you and will always do.













3 comments: