Wednesday 1 February 2012

my first entry

Good afternoon,everyone.

Well,this is my first time writing something here.
I just wish to share my point of view and updates about my life,love and career with the readers who wants to know about anyone's life.or,perhaps,your facebook been blocking by the office management?LOL.

Why I wanna start blogging?
-i got the idea after have been going through my schoolmates pages.they seems blogging about their heart and i think it's a good way to release your nerves;)

-i feel the need to share my ideas with you guys out there on many current issues.because when we share,we might get even clearer picture about a topic and be more open about it and of course,keep being updated from time to time.

-to fulfill my leisure time.

-a place i can come again in near future when I have achieved my dreams so that I would still remember who I was.-like,where the history has started.

-to get on track on the things I talked about.have I make it happened?

that's all.

I do want you to know something like below;
-I am moving in to a bestie's apartment sometime by next week.it's easier for us to do our projects when we are near.in fact,very near.
-I am missing my another bestie.I hope I won't miss her wed on this 17th.after all,you kawen jugak kan Jue:)

-I am struggling hard to achieve something.I hope to see the success at least by March 2012.

- I need to save RM50K by this year.Oh baby please,don't touch it once you have saved it!!!

OK,I think that's about it for now.I'll update again later:)


Last but not least;time wait for no ones.make a gold out of it!







 


No comments:

Post a Comment